"Can you hear me now? Can you see me? No? You can't see me? Or you can't hear me?"
Does the above seem familiar? Has a member of your party been having trouble piercing the veil of distance? Well, there might be something we can do about this!
There's a few things that can contribute to this issue.
- Chrome and Firefox need to be updated to the latest version. There's been instances where either of these browsers being out of date causing video not to load.
- Unfortunately at this time, we don't support MS Edge or Safari. We're working on a solution there.
- Other browsers may behave unexpectedly at times, the most reliable browsers are currently Chrome and Firefox.
- VPNs are known to cause issues with Live Video. It's recommended to try with VPN software disabled if you are having issues.
Another thing known to cause issues is Adblock software. If you are running an Adblocker this could be contributing. Even the native browser Adblocker can disrupt the site.
There are some things you can try here.
- Whitelist http://cdn.astraltabletop.com/ in your AdBlock software. Once this has been done, return to Astral and do a hard refresh.
- If the above did not work then you may need to disable your AdBlock completely.
Remember, you can always reach out to us with the Bug Reporting tool found at the bottom of your screen around the site. You can also email us at email@example.com