- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Dynamic Lighting In-Game Settings
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Game Settings
- Action Bar
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Submit Bug Report
The 5E SRD Spells Action Project
We’re happy to announce a community driven initiative to convert the 5e SRD spells to Astral-friendly, easy to understand Actions repository.
This project can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KER9i91Pdqo4xe4sSQsQa_AYocTpqGefdPSP8s0L5iE/edit?usp=sharing
When checking out the project, please check the “Welcome” tab and the “How To Contribute” tab for guidelines on creating actions for the repository.
Depending on the success of this project, we plan to expand this to allow for the creation of repositories for other systems as well as class-specific actions for 5E outside of spells.
When this repository is completed, we’ll make it available for the community right here in our Knowledge Base.
If you’d like to contribute to this project, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM Sketch (Community) on Discord to join the project team!