- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Vision Restrictions and Effects (Dynamic Lighting)
- Handouts and Documents
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Action Bar
- Game Settings
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
- Software Conflict Troubleshooting
- Beta Testing
- Beyond20 - D&DBeyond Integration: Support and Resources
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Official Content
- Publishing on Astral
- Submit Bug Report
The Settings page contains in-game settings and permissions.
Allow Players to Move
If checked, this will allow players to move their owned tokens. Token ownership is set in the Character Edit Window.
Allow Players to Interact
If checked, this will allow players to interact with triggers and doors, if applicable.
Show Health Bars
If checked, health bars will display for everyone. This can be unchecked to hide health bars entirely.
Allow Players to See NPC Health Bars
If checked, players will see health bars of other tokens. This can be unchecked to reduce screen clutter and prevent metagaming.
Enable Health Bar Number Labels
If checked, this will show numerical values over the Health Bars of tokens.
Show Name Labels
If checked, this will show the current Name or Nickname of the character.
Nicknames take priority over Names. Keep this in mind when assigning names and nicknames to characters.
If checked, this will show a FPS counter on the top left hand of the screen.
If you can't see the FPS counter, try hiding the GM sidebar.
Use Old Mouse Controls
If checked, this will make the mouse right-click only to pan map.
Use Old Keyboard Controls
If checked, shift enables multiselect and control shows ruler.