- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Vision Restrictions and Effects (Dynamic Lighting)
- Handouts and Documents
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Action Bar
- Game Settings
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Astral Video Chat
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
- Software Conflict Troubleshooting
- Beta Testing
- Beyond20 - D&DBeyond Integration: Support and Resources
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Official Content
- Publishing on Astral
- Astral Translation Project
- Submit Bug Report
Join the Game
The sidebar provides access to the main game interface as well as Add-Ons you can use for your game.
Add-ons are modular tools that connect to the main game session but can be used independently to accommodate different styles of GM'ing.
We'll cover each add-on in-depth in later sections.
GMs and players will see different navigation options. As the GM of a game, you have access to two GM-Only add-ons; Audio Player and Initiative Tracker.
The main game session. Manage and build battlemaps, organize characters, upload handouts, and more.
Open chat in a new window. This is useful for chatting on a mobile device while using the interface on a separate device.
Open Initiative Tracker in a new window. Track and create initiatives for characters and NPCs.
Open audio player in a new window. Queue music or ambient sounds for your connected players.
Game & System Information
In addition to the add-on navigation above, the sidebar also provides important information about your campaign such as active Player Characters (PCs) and system information.