- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Vision Restrictions and Effects (Dynamic Lighting)
- Handouts and Documents
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Action Bar
- Game Settings
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Astral Video Chat
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
- Software Conflict Troubleshooting
- Beta Testing
- Beyond20 - D&DBeyond Integration: Support and Resources
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Official Content
- Publishing on Astral
- Astral Translation Project
- Submit Bug Report
Game Schedule & RSVP
Set a schedule for a game to automatically send email reminders to your party when it's game time.
Your party can RSVP in advance so you know exactly who to expect and what to prepare.
Setting a Schedule
On the Schedule tab in the Game Portal, click Create Schedule.
Enter a start date and time and configure your schedule.
A few days before the next scheduled game starts, your players will receive an RSVP confirmation via email. Your players can choose to mark their attendance, which will be shown on the schedule page of the portal.
Before the scheduled game starts, your players will receive an email prompting them to login and start setting up so that you can begin on time.
Schedules can repeat daily, weekly, or monthly and can be set to occur on any day of the week. If you have used a calendar like Google Calendar, this interface should be somewhat familiar.
GMs and players have access to the Schedule tab of the portal. When a schedule is set, you can set your RSVP status.
To change any option about the schedule (including sending email reminders and RSVP), simply click the Change Schedule button at the top of the page.
If you wish to completely remove the game's schedule (including RSVP and reminders), simply click the Clear Schedule button at the top of the page.