- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Dynamic Lighting In-Game Settings
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Game Settings
- Action Bar
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Submit Bug Report
The Maps Tab
The Maps tab is your at-a-glance view of your campaign’s maps as well as editing options. Clicking this tab will switch to your Map Sidebar.
Creating/Importing New Maps
Clicking on the “Create New” button will pull up the Create Map window. From there, you can either choose from previous maps, import from your vault, or create a blank map.
Map Editor button
The Maps Tab is also your portal into the In-Game Map Editor. This Map Editor can be used to make changes to your maps in-game, as well as prepare and test triggers and other Map Features. Check out the Map Editor documentation for more information.
The In-Game Map Editor behaves the same as the editor found in My Vault, and both use the assets in My Vault.
Maps can be reordered by dragging and dropping maps in the desired order in the Maps Tab. New maps will position themselves in the bottom of the map stack.
Players joining your campaign for the first time will always land on the first map on the list. Keep this in mind, so you don’t end up revealing more than you intended.