- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Dynamic Lighting In-Game Settings
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Game Settings
- Action Bar
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Submit Bug Report
The Initiative Tracker
The Initiative Tracker keeps track of turn order, combat participants, round tracking, and initiatives.
When characters are added to combat, they will be shown in the Combat list. After turn order (or Initiative) is added, the list auto-sorts the characters based on turn order. If their turn order changes, the Initiative Tracker can be updated to reflect this with a quick change to the Initiative number.
Adding tokens to combat by selection
There are a couple ways to add a character to Combat, depending on the situation.
The most frequently used method involves selecting all tokens from the in-game experience, then clicking the “Add to Combat” icon on the Character Quick Bar. This method allows for On-The-Fly combat initiation, and is often the most used.
When the Initiative Tracker sets a new turn, the character’s Token will hilight red to indicate it is that character’s turn. When all characters have taken a turn, the round tracker will increase by 1 round.