- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Dynamic Lighting In-Game Settings
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Game Settings
- Action Bar
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Submit Bug Report
To create a new game in Astral, press the Create New button on the main left sidebar.
Click Start New Game.
Give your game a proper title and choose a system.
After creating your game, you will be redirected to the main game area where you can begin building battemaps and organizing characters. You will have GM privileges by default (user permissions covered in Manage Players)
When choosing your game’s System, if Astral has a template for the chosen system, all new characters will be created with that system’s template.
More information can be found about System Support here!
If you’re having difficulties picking a system, try starting with a tutorial game from the create game screen.