- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Dynamic Lighting In-Game Settings
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Game Settings
- Action Bar
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Submit Bug Report
Create New Character
In Astral, a Character is a representation of a classic pen and paper character. Astral Characters feature an interactive token as well as a Character Sheet complete with Stats, Actions, character information and more.
To create a new character in Astral, press the Create New button on the main left sidebar.
Click Create New Character.
Find the system you will be using for your character.
If we do not have a template for a particular system or if you do not like the provided sheet, you can upload your own character sheet PDF after creating the character.