- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Vision Restrictions and Effects (Dynamic Lighting)
- Handouts and Documents
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Action Bar
- Game Settings
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Astral Video Chat
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
- Software Conflict Troubleshooting
- Beta Testing
- Beyond20 - D&DBeyond Integration: Support and Resources
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Official Content
- Publishing on Astral
- Astral Translation Project
- Submit Bug Report
Software Conflict Troubleshooting
Software that can disrupt Astral
Some software, such as browser extensions or network tools, have been known to cause issues with the site. These issues can range from connectivity problems to the site failing to load entirely or showing a grey screen.
Network and Security Tools
Some network and security tools, such as pop-up protection, anti-malware, or VPN software solutions are known to have compatibility issues with Astral.
If you are having difficulty with Astral features not opening when clicked, or breaking things out into new windows, this is a likely culprit. Try adding Astral to the software's whitelist, or try disabling such software one at a time to find the issue.
Browser Extensions have been known to cause issues when displaying the site. Some extensions can cause Astral to exhibit unusual behavior or have a silent failure causing grey screens.
If you're having such issues, try opening an Incognito window or a private window and trying to access the site. If you are able to do so from such a browser window, try going back to your normal browser and disabling the extensions one at a time to find the extension that's causing issues.
- Software known to cause issues:
- Mallbery: Smart Cash Back Shopping Assistant
If you find the culprit, please let us know! We want to keep track of extensions that cause issues across the site. Email us at [email protected] with the names of extensions that cause issues.
If Astral is behaving unexpectedly, don't hesitate to submit a bug report. Even if it's due to 3rd party software, we want to track any and all issues.