- Getting Started
- Rolling Dice
Running a Game
- Create Game
- Navigating Astral Maps
- Inviting players to your game
- Game Portal
- Vision Restrictions and Effects (Dynamic Lighting)
- Handouts and Documents
- Initiative Tracker
- Audio Player and Dynamic Audio
- Action Bar
- Game Settings
- Context Menus
- Drawing Tools
- Visual FX
- Character Sheets
- Map Editor
- My Vault
- Available Fonts in Astral
- Supported Files
- Replacing Sheet Pages Without Removing Contents
- Player View: Previewing as a Player
- Astral Performance Optimization
- Using Markdown in Astral
- Getting Best Results with Animated Maps
- Subscription Status, And How It Affects Your Party
- Additional Artistic Resoures Links
- Software Conflict Troubleshooting
- Beta Testing
- Beyond20 - D&DBeyond Integration: Support and Resources
Guides and Tutorials
- Astral Guides and Tutorials
- Community Created Guides
- Official Content
- Publishing on Astral
- Beta Testing Architectural Changes
- Submit Bug Report
As you build out your maps, you may need to upload your own files to supplement those already on your account. Once uploaded, these files will be available to use across the site, including the Map-Editor, Audio Player, and on Character Sheets and tokens.
The following filetypes are accepted and can be uploaded for use across the site:
- jpeg, jpg, png, webp, mp4, webm, gif, mp3, wav, ogg
Video files are automatically converted to webm format. If you experience any issues with uploaded videos it may be helpful to convert your video file to webm before uploading.
Some site services can only use certain filetypes.
- Audio Player can only utilize mp3, wav, and ogg filetypes. Assets not of these filetypes will not be displayed in the Audio Player search bar.
- Character Tokens can only utilize jpg, jpeg, png, webp, webm, mp4, and gif formats. Character Sheets allow jpg, jpeg, png, and PDF to be used for the sheet.
- Handouts are the only tool that currently accepts PDF, but can accept all other filetypes as well.